The About page in the tabs above provides a description of the differences and similarities between the Mesquite Ranch Homeowners and Neighborhood Associations (HOA and MRNA). The MRNA meets bimonthly on the first Saturday of the month from 9:30 to 10:30 am at the east pool. Meetings are suspended during the winter months (Nov-Jan). All residents are welcome to attend.
Board of Directors
- President – Keith Miller
- Vice President – Cindy Copley
- Treasurer – Barry Webb
- Secretary – Vacant
- Director1 – Gail Kocourek
- Director2 – Butch Cowley
If you’d like to get involved in the Neighborhood Association, please attend one of our monthly meetings or contact any of the board members listed above.
Upcoming activities and events are posted on the Event Calendar (one of the tabs at the top of this page). Following is a running list of news and announcements from the MRNA.
- October 2015 – In case you missed the recent brush & bulky pickup on October 12, keep in mind that crews visit each of Tucson’s 26 residential trash service areas twice each year. Visit tucsonaz.gov under Residential Services for the collection schedule and list of items they will take. We are in area 22.
- March 2014 – MRNA meetings this year will be held on 4/5, 6/7, 8/2 (Annual Meeting), and 10/4
- March 2013 – Welcome to our two new MRNA board members, Gail Kocourek and Butch Cowley!